Portfolio Risk Manager
Location Dublin City Centre
Consultant Brendan Simeson
Date posted 09 March 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A global investment management firm based in Dublin City Centre is seeking to hire a portfolio risk manager.
Key responsibilities of the portfolio risk manager:
- Monitor post trade reports, responsible for investment breach monitoring, reporting and client notification
- Monitor portfolio performance, dispersion and liquidity
- Monitor the following portfolio risk reports: counterparty, cover rules, commitment and stress testing
- Provide guidance and support to the investment management teams on portfolio risk
- Analyse regulations and their impact from a risk perspective including UCITS / AiFMD / MIFID / EMIR
- Manage the set-up and integration of new portfolios from a risk perspective
- Review the Portfolio Management System and supporting documents to identify if portfolio guidelines and investment restrictions are adequately monitored
- Input into Portfolio Management System developments and testing of same
- Participation in company risk mapping process and the Internal Capital Adequacy Assessment Process (ICAAP)
- Prepare and present risk management reports to the Board of Directors, Risk Committee and Executive Management Team
As the portfolio risk manager, you will have 5+ years’ risk management experience within the financial services industry (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will have experience within asset management/funds, be organised, analytical and detail orientated with strong follow-up commitment. You will have strong organisational skills, problem solving abilities and attention to detail and be able to prioritise tasks and work on multiple assignments. You will be required to work independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels within the organisation.
This is an excellent opportunity for a portfolio risk manager to join a successful organisation based in Dublin City Centre.
If you are interested in the portfolio risk manager role, please apply today or contact Brendan Simeson on the details provided for more information.