Risk & Compliance Consultant
Location Dublin City Centre
Consultant James Brown
Date posted 07 March 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A well established life insurance organisation based in Dublin City Centre is seeking to hire a Risk & Compliance consultant.
Key responsibilities of the risk & compliance consultant:
- Carrying out assurance reviews, agreeing management actions and documenting the results in assurance reports
- Conducting granular analysis of risks and ensure adequate reporting of same
- Carrying out compliance monitoring activities to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements including consumer protection code
- Providing challenge and support to management through quarterly meetings, or ad-hoc as required, and oversight of the operational risk framework including control self-assessment and policy sign offs
- Prepare and deliver monthly and quarterly risk reporting requirements assigned to you
- Deliver training sessions to the business as part of the ROI risk training programme
- Assist in maintaining and developing highly effective relationships with internal and external customers/suppliers
As the risk & compliance consultant you will have good relationship and stakeholder management experience with excellent communication, strong planning and organisational skills. You will have strong risk awareness and the ability to grasp new concepts quickly and have knowledge of life insurance. Flexibility in this role is essential.
If you are interested in the risk & compliance consultant position based in Dublin City Centre, please apply today or contact James Brown on the details provided for more information.