Senior Risk Manager
Consultant Brendan Simeson
Date posted 07 March 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading bank in Dublin is seeking to hire a senior risk manager. You will report directly to the head of financial risk and risk analytics.
Key responsibilities of the senior risk manager:
- Manage the development and maintenance of the key risk oversight processes, while providing in-depth analysis of key risks and product profiles
- Maintain high internal control standards, including timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised such as assessing the conceptual soundness, evaluating reporting model assumptions and data integrity, performing outcomes analysis and reviewing model governance and control process
- Direct the implementation of a high quality operating model for the liquidity risk oversight team
- Provide sound strategic advice to the group’s senior management and financial risk teams on appropriate designs and implementation of liquidity, funding and treasury oversight
- Advise on appropriate optimal industry practices and subsequent development of robust strategies, policies, processes and systems for identifying, measuring, managing and monitoring liquidity and funding risk
As the senior risk manager you will have a financial reporting and liquidity reporting experience and a working understanding of the dynamics between finance and risk management (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will have a degree in a quantitative discipline and have excellent analytical skills to perform financial analyses across a variety of business units and products. You will have a strong understanding of capital markets and balance sheet management techniques.
If you are interested in this senior risk manager role based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Brendan Simeson on the details provided for more information.