Senior Vice-President of Capital Risk Management
Consultant Brendan Simeson
Date posted 07 March 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A well-established financial services organisation based in Dublin is seeking to hire a senior vice-president of Capital Risk Management.
Key responsibilities of Senior Vice-President of Capital Risk Management:
- Providing Enterprise Capital Return and Risk Management Analytics and Presentations
- Updating EBAA analytics as needed for clients; interpreting and presenting clients’ results
- Producing (or assisting client strategists with producing) VERITAS reports; interpreting and presenting results to clients
- Ad-hoc analytical requests from clients or client strategists (discussions on risk tolerance, SII, ratings criteria, etc.)
- Board and investment committee meetings as necessary
- Business development / relationship management
- General research / Non – U.S. regulatory content expertise
As the Senior Vice-President of Capital Risk Management you will have a post college graduate certification including additional degrees and professional designations such as CFA, CII, FIA, FFA, ACCA. You will have significant experience of working in the UK and European markets in investment management / actuarial science / commercial underwriting /or management consultancy. You will have good IT skills with experience in public speaking and writing publications.
This is an excellent opportunity for a senior vice-president of capital risk management to join a successful organisation based in Dublin.
If you are interested in the Senior Vice-President of Capital Risk Management role please apply today or contact Brendan Simeson on the details provided for more information.