Senior Equity Fund Selection Analyst
Consultant Ross Culligan
Date posted 06 March 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading asset management company based in Dublin are seeking to hire a senior equity fund selection analyst. You will be working closely with portfolio managers to identify the best fund ideas according to our fund selection process.
Key responsibilities of a senior equity fund selection analyst:
- Take the lead in creating buy lists across allocated Equity fund research areas
- Constantly update the buy list and recommend funds for removal or addition according to our monitoring process including the creation of a “bench” of potential managers
- Mentor other team members and take on management responsibilities
- Contribute to ongoing enhancement of the fund selection and monitoring process, particularly with a view to adding sound quantitative techniques which can create good efficiency's and deliver a more focused approach
- Meet with external fund managers to develop qualitative view and deepen understanding of the investment approach
As the senior equity fund selection analyst you will have a 5+ years' relevant work experience (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will have a track record of selecting outperforming managers with a focus on Equity and a strong interest in investment markets and a high degree of proactivity. You will have a CFA qualification or be studying towards achieving one.
If you are interested in this senior equity fund selection analyst position based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Ross Culligan on the details provided for more information.