Consultant Andrew Murphy
Date posted 16 January 2019 2019-01-162019-03-04 financial-services Dublin Dublin IE EUR 45000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Interested in a taking on a role that will actively support the head of marketing and research in the development and delivery of an effective research function at a government organisation? Read more to find out about this excellent opportunity in the city centre offering a competitive salary.
- Work directly with the Head of Marketing and Research to develop an SME Index
- Industry analysis: research market trends
- Liaise with other Agencies/ Government Departments on the collation of economic data
- Analysis of external and internal sources of data
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of metrics
- Coordinate and work with the cross functional research group
- Masters level qualification with research or 5+ years research experience would be an advantage (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role)
- Primary and secondary research experience
- Strong presentation and report writing skills
- Excellent planning, organisational and time management skills
- Experience operating in a changing/demanding environment
If you are interested in the Research Analyst, please apply today or contact Andrew Murphy on the details provided for more information. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.