Consultant Cillian Mooney
Date posted 02 July 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A Global leader in the Insurance are looking to hire a Quantitative Analyst to join their team.
Key Responsibilities of the Quantitative Analyst:
- Ensure the correct parameterisation & execution of Risk Capital Models
- Improve the efficiency and stability of the model framework
- Assist the validation team through the provision of timely and accurate data
- Build new and execute existing portfolio optimisation tools
- Assist in the evaluation of hedging opportunities within the internal model
- Work with the stakeholders in the risk group on current and new reporting and model testing requirements
As the Quantitative Analyst you will have a strong numerical background (a degree in a mathematical discipline, or previous experience in a Quantitative analysis role). You will have a high level of proficiency in numerical computing. Programming experience in Python is desirable. You will have good problem solving skills with the ability to pick up new technologies and approaches to modelling.
If you are interested in learning more about the quantitative analyst role, please contact Cillian Mooney on the details provided for more information.