Client and Fund Reporting Executive
Consultant Ciaran Duff
Date posted 13 December 2018 2018-12-13financial-services Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters
A financial services firm in Dublin is seeking to hire a client and fund reporting executive. This is a very exciting role with one of the financial services firms in the country, it is a great opportunity to join an ever growing industry.
Key responsibilities of the client and fund reporting executive:
- Manage end to end production of weekly, monthly and quarterly client deliverables and reports, ensuring they are delivered accurate and in a timely manner
- Work with areas of expertise and the to project manage ad-hoc queries, data requests and client change, through to completion in line with client expectations
- Build, maintain and support key internal and external client relationships to ensure high level of client engagement and retention
- Identify client requirements, work closely with client relationship teams, product specialists and front office support teams to define scalable solutions and seek ways to further enhance client experience
- Ownership, collation and the timely delivery of data to clients, consultants and research and fund platforms, ensuring services are delivered within agreed SLA guidelines, and in compliance with relevant regulatory guidelines and industry standards
As the client and fund reporting executive you will have experience within the investment management industry including providing an exceptional level of client service and support to institutional pension clients. Demonstrate track record of dealing with external and internal clients, building significant relationships with contacts up to and including senior levels. You wil have a strong academic background, ideally be degree qualified or equivalent.
If you are interested in this client and fund reporting executive position based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Ciaran Duff on the details provided for more.