Salary €45,000 - €50,000 per annum
Consultant Xiran Ding
Date posted 06 March 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading financial services firm is seeking to hire a reconciliations analyst on contract basis to join its team in Dublin. This is an excellent opportunity to become a part of a global organisation.
Key responsibilities of the reconciliations analyst:
- Day-to-day performance of Cash Nostro and Stock Depot, Client Money and Intercompany Reconciliations
- Ensure all daily and monthly reconciliation deadlines & timetables are met
- Establish an effective working relationship with external agents i.e. Custodians and Banks
- Work closely with internal Operations, Finance and IT departments on the resolution of outstanding / un-reconciled items
- Ad hoc projects, such as testing new programs, and delivering process improvements
- Assist in ad-hoc operations duties as necessary
As the reconciliations analyst you will have previous experience working in SWIFT, money transfer, and cash management. You will have experience working in a payments environment with various custody products, including Custody trade processing and settlements.
If you are interested in this reconciliations analyst position based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Xiran Ding on the details provided for more information.