Trader – Equity & Fixed Income
Consultant Cillian Mooney
Date posted 25 June 20192019-06-26 2019-08-24 banking Dublin Dublin IE EUR 25000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading international bank in Dublin is looking to hire an experienced trader to join the Equity & Fixed Income desk in Dublin. This is a great opportunity to join a growing team in a trading environment.
Key responsibilities of the trader:
- Reporting to the Head of Trading you will be responsible for trading Equities products and Fixed Income securities:
- Implementation and management of Trading Strategies with respect to
- Linear Equity Risk – Equity Total Return Swaps, Index Arbitrage, Contractual Funding, FX Swaps, IRS
- Global Equity Finance – Financing, Securities Borrow & Loan, Collateral Swaps
- Identifying suitable assets for portfolios which represent the optimal risk / Enterprise in the context of capital, balance sheet and risk appetite constraints
- Oversight of all sources and uses of funding
- Managing intra-group and intra-desk funding activities in accordance with the Fund Transfer Pricing Guidelines
- Monitoring all stock and collateral daily to assess liquidity of equity positions and posted collateral, large exposures & concentration, undertaking risk mitigation as necessary
- Accurately booking all trades executed on the relevant trading platform
- Monitoring any trade fails and collaborating with Product Operations to achieve speedy resolution
- Awareness of the provisions of the GMSLA/ GMRA/ ISDA & CSA documentation and trade accordingly
As the Trader - Equity & Fixed Income you will have experience working in a capital markets trading environment and have expert knowledge of Equity and Fixed Income products.
You will have experience with Trading book Management, Deep knowledge of the relationship between risk and Return and capable of developing and implementing multiple trading & hedging strategies.
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to know more please get in touch with Cillian Mooney on the details provided.