Business Systems Analyst
Location Dublin City CentreCONTRACTOR
Consultant Roisin Henderson
Date posted 04 November 20192019-11-04 2019-12-04 financial-services Dublin City Centre Dublin IE EUR 450 500 500 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A financial institution based in Dublin, wishes to recruit a Business Systems Analyst – Consultant on a temporary basis
Key responsibilities of the Business Systems Analyst – Consultant include:
- Work closely with Product Owner to develop Epics/Stories/Tasks for the Agile development team
- Help manage Epics/Stories/Tasks and communicate updates/status to stakeholders
- Facilitate backlog grooming
- Research, test and track business issues and defects
- Conduct effective meetings and foster technology dialog with customers
- Work with the team to improve our processes and procedures
As the Business Analyst – Consultant, you will have a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Systems or similar field (Masters’ degree preferred) along with a minimum of 2 years of prior business analysis experience and a minimum of 2 years of experience working on Agile web based projects (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). The ideal candidate will have a solid Microsoft Office skills including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, and Project with a working knowledge of the Annuity products and ideally investment/capital markets and some knowledge of ETFs
This is an excellent opportunity for a Business Analyst – Consultant to join a well-established Financial Services company in Dublin.
If you are interested in the role, please apply today or contact Roisin Henderson on the details provided for more information.