Senior Relationship Manager
Consultant Suzanne Feeney
Date posted 09 August 20192019-08-09 2019-10-08 banking Limerick Limerick IE EUR 80000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced relationship manager to join a growing global team and business in Limerick. The successful Relationship Manager will manage multiple relationships with clients across a number of products including custody, fund accounting and transfer agency services. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the smooth delivery of services and development of client relationships and revenues.
- Developing an understanding of each client’s strategic goals and identify ways to optimise both new and existing relationships
- Driving initiatives for client driven product development requirements; working closely with the various product teams
- Maintain good level of understanding of market environment trends and impact to client and the organisation itself
- Work in partnership with Client Services Delivery internally to ensure operational activity are in line with the client Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Cross-selling of additional products and jurisdictions to existing clients
- Pricing new and additional business opportunities for existing clients
- Actively participating and on occasions leading project’s covering client fund launches, mergers and closures
To be considered for this role, you must have a proven track record in the funds/ asset servicing industry. You will also have demonstrable experience of and accountability for increasing revenue through effective client relationships. You will have established commercial relationships with Executive level client stakeholders as well as having developed client orientated solutions. In return you will benefit from working with an organisation that prides itself on a positive culture and a broad range of flexible working arrangements.
If you are interested in this role, please apply today or contact Suzanne Feeney on the details provided for more information.