Managing Director/ COO
Consultant Suzanne Feeney
Date posted 02 August 20192019-08-02 2019-10-01 financial-services Dublin Dublin IE EUR 110000 150000 150000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Fantastic opportunity to join a leading asset management firm setting up an Irish office. Reporting directly to the Group Chief Operations Officer, you will have responsibility for managing front to back operations and help build a team in Dublin. The firm focuses on investments in the financial services sector and has a global base of clients spanning pension funds, private banking and insurance. This is a pre-approved function (PCF-8) and the company will be authorised as a ManCo.
- Lead the development of the office infrastructure and recruitment of the Dublin team
- Liaison and interaction with the Central Bank of Ireland, external advisers and service providers
- Board reporting (including to the wider group and the UCITS Funds board)
- Regulatory reporting – AIFMD, Form PF, SFTR, RTS28
- Implementation of upcoming regulatory changes
To be considered for this position, you must have significant buy side experience and working knowledge of complex instruments (i.e. ideally full trade life cycle events for equity, fixed income, listed futures & options). You will possess a very solid knowledge of funds structure, in particular UCTIs. You will be a self-starter with a high degree of initiative and flexibility. You will also have the ability to lead and guide a team of new joiners.
If you are interested in this role, please apply today or contact Suzanne Feeney on the details provided for more information.