Administrator - Transfer Agency FTC
Consultant Aaron Spratt
Date posted 13 March 2019 2019-03-132019-05-10 financial-services Dublin Dublin IE EUR 28000 32000 32000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
A leading fund administration provider are looking for someone to join their team as a Administrator - Transfer Agency. You will have a demonstrated knowledge of the Funds market.
Key Responsibilities of the Administrator - Transfer Agency
- Process subscriptions, redemptions and transfers
- Deal with queries relating to portfolios, prices and markets
- Processing trade paperwork related activity
- Reporting to investment manager
- Ensure full AML compliance procedures are followed
An administrator for transfer agency will have 1+ years’ experience in the funds market preferably or experience from a similar role. Strong attention to detail with the ability to work independently will be key.
If you are interested in the Administrator - transfer agency role, please apply today or contact Aaron Spratt for more information.