Trade Services Analyst
Consultant Ciaran Duff
Date posted 16 January 2019 2019-01-162019-03-03 financial-services Dublin Dublin IE EUR 15000 40000 40000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A financial services firm in Dublin is seeking to hire a trade services analyst. This is a very exciting role with one of the financial services firms in the country, it is a great opportunity to join an ever growing industry
Key responsibilities of the trade services analyst:
- Ensure the timely and accurate processing of member trades across equity and fixed income products
- Act as a risk agent by proactively chasing down open, un-affirmed or unmatched trades ensuring potential risk is escalated appropriately and in a timely fashion
- Successfully process trades via Omego CTM, Fix 4.4 and Traiana
- Ensure new processes are documented and procedures periodically reviewed to ensure accuracy
- Review member performance metrics and provide clarity and insight into specific trends
- Provide subject matter expertise into any business initiatives ensuring post trade risks and requirements are understood and considered
As the trade services analyst you will have detailed knowledge of the post trade lifecycle. Experience of working with equity and fixed income products is desirable. Ability to work within a small team or independently, assimilate information, make prompt decisions and share results with colleagues.
If you are interested in this trade services analyst position based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Ciaran Duff on the details provided for more information.