Consultant Suzanne Feeney
Date posted 12 September 2018 2018-09-122018-11-06 financial-services Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
Are you a strong negotiator with a proven track record in business or financial services? A unique Operations position has arisen with a start-up business that will work directly with the CEO and manage relationships between the Dublin and Spanish offices. If you are interested, you must be fluent in both English and Spanish.
Key responsibilities of the Operations Manager:
- Support the CEO and Finance Director with a range of business activities
- Oversight of document coordination with prospective clients
- Oversight of document approval and execution
- Work closely with Irish counsel, Spanish counsel and Spanish colleagues
- Management of internal reporting deadlines
- Serve as primary point of contact with respect to IT/Data security, coordinating closely with outsourced IT provider
You must have excellent oral and written communication skills (English and Spanish), along with strong Excel skills and great attention to detail. This role will suit you if you love variety in your work and enjoy the buzz of a start up environment.
If you are interested in the operations manager role, please apply today or contact Suzanne Feeney on the contact details provided for more information.