Customer Service Advisor - Branch Banking
Consultant Ciaran Duff
Date posted 08 August 2018 2018-08-082018-10-07 banking Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A banking firm in Dublin is seeking to hire a customer service advisor - branch banking. This is a very exciting role with one of the biggest banking firms in the country, it is a great opportunity to join an ever growing industry.
Key responsibilities of the customer service advisor - branch banking:
- Supporting the day to day operation of customer service within the branch
- Provides an excellent level of customer service, face to face and over the telephone
- Assists with driving sales campaigns and lead generation
- Assists with retaining existing business and growing new business
- Complies fully with the banks policies, procedures, values and standards
As the customer service advisor - branch banking you will be APA/QFA qualified. You will have good understanding of branch administration and compliance.
If you are interested in this customer service advisor - branch banking position based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Ciaran Duff on the details provided for more information.