Senior Client Service Account Manager
Consultant Ciaran Duff
Date posted 01 August 2018 2018-08-012018-09-30 financial-services Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A financial services firm in Dublin is seeking to hire a senior client service account manager. This is a very exciting role with one of the financial services firms in the country, it is a great opportunity to join an ever growing industry.
Key responsibilities of the senior client service account manager:
- Provide ongoing relationship support to clients, ensuring the service provided to the clients is of the highest standard
- Open client bank accounts and submit forms, including S110 and TR2, to the revenue commissioners
- Assist with transaction management, including coordinating with directors
- Liaise with third parties such lawyers, auditors and bankers as required to achieve client objectives
- Deal with incoming correspondence efficiently
As the senior client service account manager you will have 3+ years relevant experience in the finance industry, ideally you will detailed knowledge of structured finance transactions (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will have excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and organisational skills.
If you are interested in this senior client service account manager role based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Ciaran Duff on the details provided for more information.