Consultant Brendan Simeson
Date posted 29 March 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading capital markets bank based in Dublin is seeking to hire a senior trader. You will report directly to the managing director
Key responsibilities of the senior trader:
- Balance sheet optimisation
- Secured funding through securities lending transactions including upgrade and downgrade trades, equity for equity trades
- Index arb, indices vs single stocks
- Special situation and corporate action trading include scrips, rights, merger arbitrage
- Client relationship management including agent lenders and brokers
As the senior trader you will have responsibility for direct oversight of the desk and your market. You will have 8+ years’ experience in a direct trading role and a strong technical / quantitative background (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role).
If you are interested in this senior trader role based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Brendan Simeson on the contact details provided for more information.