Governance & Funds Solicitor
Consultant Andrew Cooney
Job Ref 50868333/001
Date posted 21 November 2022rest-of-ireland banking-financial-services/investment-management 2022-11-21 2023-01-20 financial-services Dublin Dublin Dublin IE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client who is a multinational financial services provider are seeking a full-time Funds & Governance Solicitor to provide legal assistance on a wide range of legal issues that may affect the business, particularly in Ireland.
- Drafting, negotiating and amending agreements (e.g. service provider agreements) that relate to the Irish manco and EU funds, and the delegation and inter-company agreements between the Irish manco and the groups companies
- Providing legal support to the business in relation to UCITS and AIFs throughout their lifecycle
- Managing and instructing external counsel
- Advising the Irish manco and EU fund boards on governance and regulatory matters and legal risks
- Assessing and advising all departments on the legal risks arising in the business and recommending appropriate courses of action and strategies
- Monitoring legal developments and other events which for legal implications for our European businesses and assist in developing strategies for Group companies to adopt in the light of them
- Providing general legal assistance and support to the business, the Dublin office and the wider Legal team
- Min 2 years PQE
- Prior experience as an in-house lawyer within a financial services/asset management organisation OR private experience in funds law and governance
Robert Walters UK is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: DublinDate posted: 21 November 2022Our client who is a multinational financial services provider are seeking a full-time Funds & Governance Solicitor to provide legal assistance on a wide range of legal issues that may affect the business, particularly in Ireland.
Salary: €70,000 - €90,000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 02 December 2022A global leading investment bank are seeking a Senior Operational Risk Analyst to join their team in Dublin
Salary: €75,000 - €90,000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 02 December 2022I am working with a international bank to source a TPRM Team Lead VP who will be based in the Dublin Office.
Salary: €80,000 - €90,000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 02 December 2022An opportunity to join an exciting financial services firm in Dublin as their Decision Science Manager has become available.
Salary: €70,000 - €80,000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 02 December 2022Robert Walters have partnered with a global leading insurance firm in the search for a Group Compliance Manager to join their team in Dublin.