Fixed Income Portfolio Manager
Location Dublin City CentreFULL_TIME
Consultant Cillian Mooney
Date posted 31 October 20192019-10-31 2019-12-30 banking Dublin City Centre Dublin IE EUR 85000 110000 110000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An Asset Manager based in Dublin is looking for an experienced Fixed Income Portfolio Manager.
Key Responsibilities of the Fixed Income Portfolio Manager:
- Management of various funds in the sovereign space and active contribution to other cross-asset funds.
- Key and proactive contribution to the fundamental analysis, investment process and idea generation on the global bonds team.
- Diligent supervision of the investment implementation, risk control and performance measurement
- active contributor of the professional development of more junior resources
- interaction with internal supporting departments, as well as with external counterparties
- Development and maintenance of a robust analytical framework across the fixed income spectrum.
As the senior fixed income fund manager you will have 10+ years' of relevant portfolio management experience and/or investment analysis in the sovereign developed markets with a focus on European and US areas (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will be able to demonstrate a proven track record in generating value as well as being able to demonstrate an understanding of macro fundamental drivers. Knowledge of the technicalities of the government bond markets is expected
If you are interested in the above opportunity and would like to know more please get in touch with Cillian Mooney on (01) 673 0845 or Cillian.firstname.lastname@example.org