Performance Analyst (Asset Manager)
Location Dublin City CentreFULL_TIME
Consultant Cillian Mooney
Date posted 29 October 20192019-10-29 2019-12-28 banking Dublin City Centre Dublin IE EUR 45000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An Asset Manager based in Dublin is looking to hire a Performance Analyst to provide support to traders, portfolio managers and fund selection teams.
Key Responsibilities of the Performance Analyst:
Monitoring and attributing the performance & risk of mutual funds and insurance products against peer competitor funds, as well as market benchmarks.
• Analysing and effectively communicating the drivers of this performance to the investment team, product teams & board of directors.
• Monitoring all products and managers in respect of the investment guidelines in terms of investable universe, restrictions and performance & risk standards.
• Supporting our distributors in providing the necessary information to complete products fact sheets (including comments, asset allocation, and duration information).
• Preparing investment performance reports for their Boards of Directors.
• Supporting the Investment Committee’s evaluations and decisions with ad hoc investment analysis related to the current or prospective products.
• Working with the team to enhance, rationalize reports as required. Ensuring our processes are robust by reviewing and updating procedures, ensuring appropriate controls are used, developing relevant KPIs, and cross-training with other analysts where needed.
• Working with our colleagues in IT to drive efficiencies in processes and analysis production.
• Managing benchmark changes to ensure suitability, cost minimisation & implementation.
• Maintenance of data in relation to funds
As the Performance Analyst you will have working knowledge of SQL or BI tools such as Cognos or Qlik. You will have knowledge of equities, fixed incomes and mutual funds. Understanding of requirements under different regulatory regimes, including Solvency II, UCITS & MiFID.
This role would be suitable for a candidate that is progressing through their CFA designation.
If you are interested in the above position and would like to know more please get in touch with Cillian Mooney on (01) 673 0845 or Cillian.email@example.com