Quantitative Investment Analyst
Location Dublin City CentreFULL_TIME
Consultant Cillian Mooney
Date posted 13 September 20192019-09-13 2019-11-12 insurance Dublin City Centre Dublin IE EUR 45000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Reinsurance firm based in Dublin is looking to hire an experienced Quantitative Investment Analyst to their team.
Core Responsibilities of the Quantitative Investment Analyst:
- Developing tools and analytical approaches to support the quantitative evaluation of opportunities in the investment portfolio.
- Supporting the evolution and extension of systems and frameworks on fixed income, equities and alternative investment strategies.
- Enhancing proprietary approaches and systems to investment risk and relative value analysis.
- Supporting stochastic modelling in a programming framework and extending existing risk and allocation models.
- Building and extending models for correlated asset portfolios and efficient frontier analysis.
- Working closely with the technology team in developing and integrating asset allocation tools.
- Leveraging technology to collaborate on and support the evaluation of new investment opportunities.
- Creating dashboards and visualisations to simplify identification of market movements and dislocations.
As the Quantitative Investment Analyst you will have the following:
- A graduate degree or higher in a numeric discipline with strong academic qualifications
- Applied experience with programming languages such as Python or Matlab
- Practical knowledge of Fixed Income markets
- Financial markets experience would be a distinct advantage
- Experience working with Decision trees such as Black-scholes.
If you are interested in the above position and would like to know more please get in contact with Cillian Mooney on (01) 673 0845 or Cillian.firstname.lastname@example.org