VP of Regulatory Reporting and Treasury
Consultant Cillian Mooney
Date posted 09 September 20192019-09-09 2019-11-08 banking Dublin Dublin IE EUR 85000 110000 110000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client, an International Investment Bank based in central Dublin, are looking to hire a new VP of Regulatory Reporting and Treasury for their growing Irish enterprise.
Key responsibilities of the VP of Regulatory Reporting and Treasury role include:
- Financial and management reporting to ensure financials are compliant with both local and Group accounting policies
- Financial forecasting and planning to support various requirements e.g. ICAAP / ILAAP Stress Testing
- Business support on all finance related matters, including provision of ad-hoc financial analysis
- Management of all taxes related to the company
- Production of annual Recovery Plan
- Monitoring of various risks to ensure adequate capital and liquidity levels
- Production of annual ICAAP and ILAAP documents (including all related policies)
- Ad hoc local and global project work within often demanding timelines
As the VP of Regulatory Reporting and Treasury you will be highly motivated and ambitious individual with strong exposure to a capital markets environment, excellent technical skills and a desire to further develop your career in financial services.
If you are interested in this VP of Regulatory Reporting and Treasury position based in central Dublin, please apply today or contact Cillian Mooney for more information.