Senior Investment Analyst
Salary €60,000 - €90,000 per annum
Location Dublin City CentreFULL_TIME
Consultant Suzanne Feeney
Date posted 04 June 20192019-06-06 2019-08-03 financial-services Dublin City Centre Dublin IE EUR 60000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Reporting to the Head of Investment of this newly set up ManCo, the Senior Investment Analyst will support an effective investment management oversight system in respect of products under management. You will ensure strong monitoring, oversight of investment management delegates and the development of strong controls and policies in line with regulatory requirements. There will also be opportunity to assist with projects and initiatives across the Investment Office and the Irish business in general.
Responsibilities of the Senior Investment Analyst:
- Keep abreast of regulation and market developments and update senior management on impact
- Maintain and enhance monitoring processes to ensure compliance of the Company and its delegates with relevant investment objectives and policies, liquidity risk and management measures
- Assist the Head of Investment at Best Execution Committees and ensure sufficient controls, challenge and process are in place to evidence best execution on behalf of the Company and its clients
- Monitor performance of Products including relevant benchmarks and risk parameters
- Escalate any performance issues along with proposed action
- Participate in risk performance reviews with fund managers with the goal of incorporating any feedback into investment process to strengthen strategies or address any potential or actual risk-related issues
- Act as deputy for the Head of Investment at internal committees
- Provide support to the Global Head of Investment on specific strategic initiatives including the production of original strategic investment research and analytical thought-pieces
You must have significant experience working in an investment management environment. Experience in an analytical role such as data analysis, risk analytics, business analysis will be highly beneficial and a track record of delivering strategic initiatives relating to product development, or regulatory change is key. Experience with Bloomberg / Refinitiv, risk management and performance measurement systems is required.
If you are interested in this role, please apply today or contact Suzanne Feeney for more information.