Business Analyst / Junior Project Manager
Consultant Dale Ayers
Date posted 11 April 20192019-04-16 2019-06-10 financial-services Dublin Dublin IE EUR 45000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
A top tier Asset Management firm is looking to hire a talented, Dublin-based business analyst / junior project manager to drive and support it’s Finance, HR and Corporate system related implementation initiatives.
Key responsibilities of the business analyst / junior project manager:
- Assisting with the analysis, design, build and delivery phases of various system implementation initiatives
- Provide day-to-day production support with a good understanding of Finance, HR and corporate systems
- Understand the business needs, closely collaborate with the various business teams (finance, HR, etc.), and create a system environment that meets business needs
- Demonstrate a proven abilities and success with one or more finance, HR or corporate systems (e.g. SAP, concur, workday, etc.) doing functional configuration and/or technical development including: designing, building, testing and deploying the technical components required for a successful solution
- Demonstrate success in managing technical development teams, especially around designing, developing and testing RICEFs (reports, interfaces, conversions, extensions, forms)
- System application administration knowledge (user management, change management) will be a plus
- Manage and understand key business processes within the areas of finance and HR
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills; excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to structure and conduct interviews to gather requirements
- Analytical skills to analyse the requirements and define scope and deliverables
As the business analyst / junior project manager you will ideally possess strong finance business acumen, have some finance system (e.g. SAP, concur) implementation and on-going operations experience. Prior consulting experience (internal or external) preferred. Ideally will also have experience with at least one software development methodology (including participating in requirements gathering process for IT systems). Excellent customer-focused interpersonal skills with ability to quickly build relationships. Good written and verbal communication skills. Additionally, a B.S. in computer science, information technology, or business related field (or equivalent work experience) is a plus. Also, if you have familiarity with finance related industry standards & compliance requirements this will be an advantage.
This is an excellent opportunity for a business analyst / project manager to join a thriving organisation in Dublin.
If you are interested in the business analyst / project manager role, please apply today or contact Dale Ayers on the details provided for more information.