Consultant Derek Young
Date posted 11 April 20192019-04-16 2019-06-10 financial-services Dublin Dublin IE EUR 28000 35000 35000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
A global investment manager is seeking to hire a Compliance Analyst to join their Compliance team based in Dublin. You will support the compliance department with the implementation of any new regulatory and legislation changes and will work under the Chief Compliance Officer.
Core responsibilities of the Compliance Analyst:
- Draft policies and procedures for monitoring and testing compliance
- Conduct, market stability and market infrastructure obligations arising from trading activity, including those arising from MIFID 2, MAR
- Trade and transaction reporting obligations arising from MiFID 2, EMIR, SFTR
- Trade and position disclosure obligations arising from the Transparency Directive, the Short Selling Regulation and Takeover requirements of relevant jurisdictions
- Support the CCO in the maintenance of the trade and disclosure obligation tool used by Risk to perform daily trade position calculations
- Provide the lead in the review and implementation of controls in place to manage employee conflicts of interest, including personal account dealing and outside business interest requirements and internal standards
As the Compliance Analyst you will have preferably a minimum of 1 year experience in Compliance within financial services (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). University degree in Legal or Business, or other closely related professional qualification desired (ACOI/LCOI). You must have the ability to understand and interpret various regulations, policies and procedures
If you are interested in this Compliance Analyst role based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Derek Young on the details provided for more information.