Head of Operational Risk
Consultant James Brown
Date posted 22 February 2019 2019-02-222019-04-21 accountancy Dublin Dublin IE EUR 50000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
An award-winning global organisation within the investment industry based in Dublin are seeking to hire a head of operational risk to join their growing team.
Key responsibilities of the head of operational risk:
- Working with the CRO and other relevant stakeholders, to establish the risk management framework and related policies for the company
- Ensure that appropriate operational risk policies, procedures, limits and controls are designed, deployed and regularly reviewed to meet the organisation’s regulatory obligations and maintain a robust risk environment
- Monitor and oversee delegates and outsourced service providers, including the investment manager and administrator, on an on-going basis
- Monitor and oversee compliance
- Assist in the identification, monitoring and management all operational risks to which the organisation may be exposed
- In collaboration with other designated persons ensure that the strategies, policies and directions issued by the board are acted upon and that regulatory obligations are being complied with
As the head of operational risk, you will have had previous exposure to the design, development and maintenance of risk management frameworks, policies and procedures. Risk-related qualifications are favourable (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will have exceptional communication skills with a proactive and innovative approach.
If you are interested in this head of operational risk position based in Dublin, please apply today or contact James Brown on the details provided for more information.