Finance Investment Manager
Consultant Hannah Breen
Date posted 15 February 2019 2019-02-152019-04-16 accountancy Dublin Dublin IE EUR 50000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
A well-established organisation within the specialist solutions provider industry based in Dublin is seeking to hire a financial investment manager to join their growing team.
Key responsibilities of the financial investment manager:
- Run, maintain, control and improve the investment operating model
- Monthly delivery of investment accounting numbers to all entities
- Quarterly delivery of investment asset solvency II investment data detail to risk & actuarial for Solvency II reporting
- Create, document and all finance investment operating process and procedures (& ensure all are up to date)
- Liaise with all investment stakeholders on current and future delivery
- Ensure all task lists and timelines are planned and met
- Ensure adequate documentation of all tasks undertaken (including supporting /completing as needed)
- Ensure support model is appropriate & update for any changes in the operating model
As the financial investment manager, you will be a qualified accountant and/or educated to degree level or equivalent, with 5+ years’ experience working in a finance or investment role in the financial services/insurance industry (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will have the ability to run and control a group investment financial operating model and will possess strong organisational, technical and problem-solving skills.
If you are interested in this financial investment manager position based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Hannah Breen on the details provided for more information.