Consultant Mark Fallon
Date posted 06 February 2019 2019-02-062019-04-07 accountancy Dublin Dublin IE EUR 100 200 200 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
Are you a property manager looking for a new challenge? A professional Irish owned investment management organisation is seeking to hire a property manager to join their expanding Dublin office.
Key responsibilities of the property manager:
- Be a director on the management company
- Dealing with other directors during the year and members at the AGM
- Managing our tenant letting and managing agents, to ensure we and our tenants are getting serviced well
- Writing a business plan for the year ahead, for each asset to include what should be spent on running cost, capex etc., as well as what rent will be collected, outlines what improvements can be made
- Writing a review of the past year for each asset, in a similar format to the business plan, to see how the year went
- Reviewing and approving payment runs throughout the year
As the property manager you will be a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual. You will ideally possess appropriate third level degree and/or professional qualification and have 7+ years relevant experience (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will be proficient in the use of microsoft excel and word, experience with yardi will be an advantage. Experience interacting with ICAVs would be a bonus.
If you are interested in this property management position based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Mark Fallon on the details provided for more information.