Investment Risk Manager
Consultant James Brown
Date posted 13 December 2018 2018-12-13financial-services Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters
A Global Investment Management business setting up in Dublin are looking to hire an Investment Risk Manager to be the point person for Investment Risk of their new Irish entity.
Responsibilities of the Investment Risk Manager:
- On-going risk monitoring and analysis of a set of strategies offered by the AIFM
- Prepare and present risk reporting for relevant AIF Reviews with Boards and Internal Committees as part of the Investment Risk Governance
- Develop, implement and communicate risk related policies and procedures for the AIFM
- Manage autonomously the preparation of analytics and risk oversight reporting within the AIFM regulatory framework
- Ongoing maintenance and embedding of the operational risk framework covering all new and existing product strategies and related governance processes
- Identify process/control weaknesses as well as operation risk events and raise issues and associated actions, where required
As the Investment Risk Manager you will demonstrable experience in a global asset management risk team. Knowledge of AIF/UCITS regulations and related Risk Management Process policies is highly desirable. A thorough understanding of the analytic calculations around all various asset classes inclusive of derivatives instruments at the security and portfolio levels.
If you are interested in the Investment Risk Manager role, please apply today or contact James Brown on the details provided for more information.