Location Dublin City CentreFULL_TIME
Consultant Cillian Mooney
Date posted 03 October 2018 2018-10-032018-12-02 banking Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading Investment firm in Dublin is looking to hire an experienced Research Analyst to their team.
Key responsibilities of the Research Analyst
- Performing due-diligence on several investment managers
- Producing weekly and monthly commentary on manager performance
- Conducting monthly manager calls and regular manager meetings
- Preparing detailed quantitative and qualitative analysis for the investment committee
- Assisting in the preparation of detailed client reports
You will have a background in financial market research, portfolio construction or investment manager analysis and due diligence.
As the Research Analyst, you will have highly numerate background in a quantitative or finance discipline and ability to interact with clients. You will be a self-starter with strong work ethic. You will have knowledge of Matlab or other quantitative /statistical programming languages.
This is an excellent opportunity for an outstanding individual who wants to be challenged within the investment industry.
This is a fast-paced and rapidly changing business environment which requires an individual with an energetic and enthusiastic approach, along with maturity, and self-motivation.
If you are interested in the Research Analyst role, please apply today or contact Cillian Mooney on the details provided for more information.