Quantitative Portfolio Manager
Consultant Cillian Mooney
Date posted 10 August 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading Investment Manager are looking for an experienced Quantitative Portfolio Manager firm to join their team, this role will grow into a client facing position within the firm.
Key Responsibilities of the Quantitative Portfolio Manager:
- Supporting the management of existing asset allocation strategies, active multi factor equity funds and risk managed equity funds
- Provide commentary on fund performance and decompose active performance and understand relative strategy performance against an international peer group
- Developing and maintain systems to support ongoing portfolio management and product development within the team
- Utilising quantitative fund management techniques to develop customised investment solutions for our clients
- Undertaking new and explorative quantitative studies and analysis to support fund performance and new strategy development
- Frequent interaction with client and sales teams to support business development opportunities
As the Quantitative Portfolio Manager you will have a qualification from a numerical discipline such as quantitative economics/Finance, econometric, Physics, Mathematics, Statistics or Engineering. You will have an understanding of various asset classes and have experience with either Python,R or Matlab.
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more please contact Cillian Mooney on the details provided below.