Location Dublin City Centre
Consultant Cillian Mooney
Date posted 13 July 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading firm in Dublin are looking to hire a Data Manager to their team who will be reporting directly into the Investment Director.
Key Responsibilities of the Data Manager:
- Implementation of a portfolio management system
- Development of data migration plan and policies
- Extracting and collating data from various sources, controlling import files and validation of data
- Key point of contact between the company and third party vendors in relation to data issues
- Reporting of statistics of control and progress
As the Data Manager you have strong knowledge of data structure. You will be able to identify relevant data sources. You will have knowledge of investment management.
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more please get in touch with Cillian Mooney on the details provided below.