Consultant Ross Culligan
Date posted 29 March 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A global investment advisory firm, is seeking to hire an investment analyst for their team here in Dublin. This is an exceptional opportunity to join a buy-side front office investment team based in Dublin, and operating as part of a globally recognised investment firm.
Key responsibilities of the investment analyst:
- Attending meetings with management of potential investee companies (some travel required)
- Continuous monitoring of performance of existing portfolio credits
- Participating in investment committee discussions
- Assisting senior investment professionals in the evaluation of investment opportunities through:
- Undertaking detailed fundamental research on target companies and sectors
- Undertaking financial statement and balance sheet analysis
- Constructing detailed financial models and investment memo’s
As the investment analyst you will have an excellent academic background, excellent analytical ability, business acumen and demonstrated desire to work within the investment management industry. You will have good excel skills, given the role’s focus on financial modelling and good verbal and effective written communications skills, including the ability to prepare and deliver reports and presentations.
If you are interested in this Investment Analyst position based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Ross Culligan on the details provided for more information.