Investment Risk Manager
Location Dublin City Centre
Consultant Brendan Simeson
Date posted 13 March 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A well-established investment management company is expanding into Dublin City Centre and is seeking to hire a investment risk manager.
Key responsibilities of the investment risk manager:
- Ensure that investment funds, mandates and other offerings are managed within an effective risk framework
- As the risk officer keep abreast of external and internal regulatory bodies
- Ensure that changes to the regulatory standards are implemented by the first line.
- Identification of risks/changes such as market risk, liquidity risk, credit risk, concentration risk and counterparty risk
- Setting Risk Appetite/Changing Risk Appetite
As the investment risk manager, you will have a post graduate professional qualification (eg. CFA). You will provide informed challenges to the team in relation to the management of risks and ensure their business activities are within the risk measures allowed. You will have strong analytical skills and have the ability to maintain effective working relationships with internal and external risk stakeholders.
This is an excellent opportunity for a investment risk manager to join a successful organisation based in Dublin City Centre
If you are interested in the investment risk manager role please apply today or contact Brendan Simeson on the details provided for more information.