Portfolio Construction Analyst
Location Dublin City Centre
Consultant Cillian Mooney
Date posted 13 March 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A well established asset management firm based in Dublin are looking to hire a Portfolio Construction Analyst to their team.
Key responsibilities of the Portfolio Construction Analyst:
- Effectively apply a diverse range of instructions to a complex fund structure
- Implement the decisions taken by Fund Management across Multi-Asset Portfolios including Equity, Fixed Interest, Alternatives and Property investments
- Implement ad-hoc and scheduled restructuring of client mandates Understand the effect that planned trades will have on funds and determine the best way to execute them
- Ensure consistent exposure for all client funds in line with their mandate
- Manage client flows into various products and control fund liquidity positions
- Understand the effect that planned trades will have on funds and determine the best way to execute them
- Assist with the ongoing development of the processes and controls used by the team to include working with IT on the successful development and implementation of systems solutions
As the portfolio construction analyst you will be progressing through a CFA Qualification or have a MSc in Investment and Treasury. You will be strongly motivated and enthusiastic about markets and the investment business.You will have a strong track record of analysis and problem solving.
This role would ideally suit someone who is looking to build upon their Investment knowledge
If you are interested in the credit risk model analyst role based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Cillian Mooney on the contact details provided.