Group Finance Supervisor
Consultant Hannah Breen
Date posted 22 February 2019 2019-02-222019-04-21 accountancy Dublin Dublin IE EUR 70000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
An organisation within the insurance industry is seeking to hire a group finance supervisor to join their growing office in Dublin.
Key responsibilities of the group finance supervisor:
- Lead in the production of interim and full year consolidated results and annual report for the organisation
- Managing ongoing relationships with other group functions (including actuarial, tax and all divisional finance reporting teams) that are integral to the financial reporting processes
- Liaising with external auditors in addressing technical accounting developments and to facilitate the smooth running and close-out of the audit process
- Assist in the coordination of embedding of IFRS in the financial reporting and systems of the subsidiary businesses
- Support the design and maintenance of a group compliance and internal controls framework encompassing the development and maintenance of an accounting manual, reporting templates and instructions for all subsidiary businesses
- Support team management by providing guidance, support and leadership to all staff members in their operational tasks and in their general development
- Lead in the embedding of the risk culture and control framework across the Group including identification of risks and controls and remedial actions to address all points
As the group finance supervisor, you will be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with a number of years post qualification experience, ideally, in both financial and management accounting areas (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will have previous experience in financial services and/or insurance with IFRS and US GAAP knowledge being an advantage.
If you are interested in this group finance supervisor position based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Hannah Breen on the details provided for more information.