Head of Risk
Consultant Brendan Simeson
Date posted 05 October 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
Are you seeking a move to a start-up environment? Are you looking to become part of a leadership team with strategic input in the company’s development in Europe? A leading international insurance business setting up a new entity in Ireland is seeking to hire a Head of Risk to join their team. This is a rare opportunity for a risk professional seeking a move to a head of risk role.
Key responsibilities of the Head of Risk:
- Implement and follow the vision, risk strategy and risk appetite framework for the business
- Management of financial risk, including capital, liquidity risk and model framework development, implementation and oversight experience.
- Develop a best in class and mature risk function through maintaining a profile and influence within external industry forums
- Embed risk management in operational and strategic decision making, influencing at the most senior levels (including Executive)
- Risk compliance of Third Party partners
As the Head of Risk you will have:
- Proven ability to operate at strategic level
- Proven ability to influence others at the highest level both inside and outside the organisation
- Proven ability to identify, assess, challenge and mitigate risks to the organisation and the main risks facing the business internationally
- High performing and experienced leader who has delivered across organisational boundaries on an international scale
If you are interested in the Head of Risk role, please apply today or contact Brendan Simeson on the contact details provided for more information.