Consultant Cillian Mooney
Date posted 29 March 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading Insurance firm are looking to hire an Actuary to their growing team.
Key Responsibilities of the Actuary:
- Perform profit testing and financial projections on the new/old products; ▪ In line with company standards support the Risk Team providing the metrics needed to finalise the Product Approval Process for all products developed by the company
- Analyse and maintain up to date the knowledge of the regulator requirement (IVAAS/CONSOB)
- Maintain up to date technical knowledge on the unit linked and variability annuities market and identify opportunities for potential growth
- Define the Test Phase with the Service Provider for the product launches, regulatory and fiscal changes and more technical developments which require actuarial involvement and Sign off the test phase results
- Support the Head of actuarial Function ▪ Other projects/tasks as directed by either the Pricing Actuarial Manager or the Head of Actuarial Function
As the Actuary you will be will an Actuary or studying towards actuarial qualifications. You will understand the capital, profit and value measures set out by the group.
If you are interested in the position please get in touch with Cillian Mooney on the details provided.