Quantitative Investment Analyst
Location Dublin City Centre
Consultant Brendan Simeson
Date posted 20 February 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A global asset manager organisation based in Dublin City Centre is seeking to hire a quantitative investment analyst to join their team.
Key responsibilities of the quantitative investment analyst:
- Develop quantitative fixed income analytical tools and asset allocation frameworks that will directly impact decision making and portfolio positioning
- Provide quantitative assessment of relative value opportunities across market sectors and major risk drivers
- Enhance proprietary stochastic and deterministic approaches to investment risk and asset liability modelling
- Support modelling and extension of existing risk and allocation models
- Collaborate on evaluation of new investment opportunities
- Collaborate with other risk teams in the depiction of investment risk and other correlated risks within an enterprise-wide risk and capital modelling framework
- Work closely with the technology team in developing asset allocation tools
As the quantitative investment analyst you will have a graduate degree or higher in a numeric discipline with strong academic qualifications. You will have a practical knowledge of fixed income markets, statistical modelling and simulation techniques. Professional experience in quantitative finance would be an advantage. You will have excellent quantitative, analytical, strong interpersonal and communication skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for a quantitative investment analyst to join a successful organisation based in Dublin City Centre.
If you are interested in the quantitative investment analyst role please apply today or contact Brendan Simeson on the details provided for more information.