Consultant Derek Young
Date posted 12 April 20192019-04-16 2019-06-11 financial-services Dublin Dublin IE EUR 55000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
A multinational Fund Management company is seeking to appoint a Compliance Officer to join their dynamic team. This is an opportunity for a Compliance professional who already has a strong experience in UCITS and AIFMD regulation. This role reports into the department head.
Core responsibilities of the Compliance Officer:
- Assist in the preparation of the Company's compliance plan and compliance monitoring programme
- Provide regulatory oversight in connection with relevant law and regulation including UCITS, AIFMD, AML/CFT, EU and Irish legislation
- Perform compliance monitoring and testing and report findings
- Support and assist other business & management functions to address compliance requirements
- Develop and implement enhancements to company-wide compliance programmes
- Monitor and test key investor documentation (PRIPS, KIIDS, etc.)
As the Compliance Officer, in addition to second line experience, you will have excellent operational and procedural experience, gained in the Fund Industry. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential as you will be dealing with regulators in multiple jurisdictions. This is a great opportunity for someone who has 5 or more years’ (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role) experience and is looking to join a growing company.
If you are interested in this Compliance Officer role based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Derek Young on the details provided for more information.