Consultant Aaron Spratt
Date posted 11 March 2019 2019-03-112019-05-10 banking Dublin Dublin IE EUR 15000 35000 35000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
A leading insurance company based in Dublin South are seeking to hire a claims officer to join their established team.
Key responsibilities of the claims officer:
- Adjudicate and process Claims within the agreed company SLA - clear to zero, in accordance with policy benefits to facilitate the company achieving its loss ratio target
- Use the client database, accurately and effectively to ensure reports generated give a true reflection of the department’s workload, which consequently facilitates effective target planning
- Operate within and meet the conditions of company service standards, clear to zero, to guarantee customer satisfaction and retention
- Contribute to the team and departmental productivity targets so that the agreed SLA is achieved and a high level of customer service is provided
- In line with the company’s policy on cost containment identify duplicate payments, possible non-disclosure and fraudulent claims
- Respond to customer enquiries accurately and professionally and if necessary, liaise with other departments for support to ensure an efficient and professional response is given thereby achieving customer satisfaction
As the claims officer you will have previous experience working in a customer focused role, in an administrative capacity. You will be fluent in English and German and have the ability work in a pressurised environment with tight deadlines.
If you are interested in this claims officer position based in Dublin South, please apply today or contact Aaron Spratt on the details provided for more information.