Assistant Operations Manager
Consultant Aaron Spratt
Date posted 13 March 2019 2019-03-132019-05-10 banking Dublin Dublin IE EUR 35000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
A leading asset management company are looking to an assistant operations manager.
Key responsibilities of the Assistant Operations Manager :
- Ensure a timely and accurate budget cashflow is provided
- Prepare a regular summary reporting tracking actual amounts against budget
- Coordinate the quarterly review of company policies and procedures
- Assist in managing the service providers to ensure efficient and high quality provision of services
- Maintain and enhance data across a number of internal systems
As assistant operations manager you will have 2+ years' experience in a professional organisation (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role) 3rd level qualification in accounting, business, finance or a related discipline would be an advantage.
If you are interested in the Assistant operations manager role, please apply today or contact Aaron Spratt on the details provided for more information.