Cash Settlement Analyst
Consultant Ciaran Duff
Date posted 16 January 2019 2019-01-162019-03-11 banking Dublin Dublin IE EUR 35000 40000 40000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A leading reinsurance company based in Dublin City Centre are seeking to hire a cash settlements analyst to join their growing team.
Key responsibilities of the cash settlements analyst:
- Manage the company’s reinsurance bank accounts in multiple currencies
- Entering payments into the online banking system
- Working with the reinsurance accounting team with cash queries
- Setting up reinsurance payments and allocation of cash receipts and payments
- Responding to queries from insureds and brokers regarding settlements
- Dealing with the claims team regarding settlement of claims
- Manage monthly bank and collateral reconciliations
- Preparation of cash forecasts
As the cash settlements analyst, you will have 1 year experience in cash settlements within a multi-currency environment (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will be degree qualified and possess strong end user computing skills, in particular excel. Experience in general ledgers and reporting is desirable.
If you are interested in the cash settlements analyst position based in Dublin City Centre, please apply today or contact Ciaran Duff on the details provided for more information.