Consultant Ciaran Duff
Date posted 16 January 2019 2019-01-162019-03-11 banking Dublin Dublin IE EUR 35000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A leading insurance company based in Dublin South are seeking to hire a financial advisor to join their established team.
Key responsibilities of the financial advisor:
- Provide on-going service and advice to clients
- Identify financial services needs with potential and existing clients
- Provide professional best advice and consultation with respect to needs
- Make recommendations and provide solutions to client’s requirements ensuring adherence to compliance regulations and standards
- Build strong relationships
As the financial advisor you will be a qualified financial advisor with previous experience in a similar role. You will be a driven individual with the ability to work as part of a team. Excellent communication skills are essential for this role.
If you are interested in the financial advisor role based in Dublin South, please apply today or contact Ciaran Duff on the details provided for more information.