Consultant Ciaran Duff
Date posted 16 January 2019 2019-01-162019-03-10 banking Dublin Dublin IE EUR 30000 40000 40000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A leading fund administration company based in Dublin City Centre is seeking to hire an operations analyst to join their established team.
Key responsibilities of the operations analyst:
- Operate & oversee reconciliation technology to deliver a full reconciled gross NAV to the client service team including cash, position, dividend & interest reconciliations
- Work closely with our middle office team to ensure trade processing is complete, corporate actions have been booked correctly & security pricing is accurate
- Additional responsibilities can include operation & oversight of reconciliation technology to deliver investment manager positions & profit & loss reconciliations
- Work hand in hand with our client service team to provide superior customer service to hedge fund managers and investors
- Ownership, management and resolution of all client & internal client queries
- Develop and maintain relationships with client service teams & hedge fund clients
- Assist in the new clients’ onboarding processes
As the operations analyst, you will have an honours degree in finance, business, economics, mathematics or other quantitative field. You will have 2+ years reconciliations experience within fund administration or asset management (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). Knowledge of securities such as equities, bonds, futures, options and OTC products is essential. You will have an analytical mind and a willingness to embrace new technologies to identify new solutions and inefficient processes.
If you are interested in the operations analyst role, please apply today or contact Ciaran Duff on the details provided for more information.