Consultant Ciaran Duff
Date posted 16 January 2019 2019-01-162019-03-10 banking Dublin Dublin IE EUR 28000 30000 30000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A leading asset management organisation based in Dublin City Centre are seeking to hire a portfolio administrator to join their established team.
Key responsibilities of the portfolio administrator:
- Process initial credit applications
- Maintenance of case files
- Data processing and maintenance of internal systems
- Maintaining property/collateral records in line with agreed procedures
- Processing/chasing payments
- Provide assistance on MI reporting for the division, preparing ad hoc reports and submissions
- Filing in accordance with filing procedures
As the portfolio administrator, you will have 1+ years’ administration experience within an office environment, ideally within financial services (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will possess excellent academics which will include a third level qualification in business, accounting, finance, or an other relevant field. You will have excellent communication skills both verbal and report writing as well as good working knowledge of MS Office applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
If you are interested in the portfolio administrator position based in Dublin City Centre, please apply today or contact Ciaran Duff on the details provided for more information.