Team Leader - Fund Accounting
Consultant Aaron Spratt
Date posted 16 January 2019 2019-01-162019-03-04 financial-services Dublin Dublin IE EUR 10000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A leading investor services provider are looking for someone to join their team as a team leader - fund accountant. You will have a demonstrated knowledge of the UK Funds market.
Key Responsibilities of the Team Leader - Fund Accounting
- Plan the daily and weekly output of the team
- Assist the AM & FAM in identifying future resource requirements
- Ensure that reporting deadlines are met as agreed in the Operating Memorandum
- Ensure that team members understand the procedures for completing a NAV and shall ensure that the review is carried out in accordance with the procedures as laid out in the procedures manual and specific Fund documentation
- Carry out performance reviews for the team members with the assistance of the AM & FAM
As the Team Leader - Fund Accounting will have 4+ years in an operations environment within the UK funds industry (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). Experience of reviewing essential and experience of supervising staff preferred but not essential.
If you are interested in the Team Leader - Fund Accounting role, please apply today or contact Aaron Spratt on the details provided.