Consultant Aaron Spratt
Date posted 28 December 2018 2018-12-282019-02-25 financial-services Dublin Dublin IE EUR 10000 11000 11000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A leading asset management provider are looking for someone to join their team as a Senior Fund Accountant. You will have a demonstrated knowledge of the Funds market.
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Fund Accountant:
- Administration of daily cash monitoring with the global custodian, including daily cash transfers confirmation and settlement
- Ensure Valuations are completed in an accurate and timely manner
- Assisting with the day-to-day administration and accounting of property, private equity and other alternative asset classes
- Ensuring payment and settlement of property and private equity capital calls are made on a timely basis
- Reconciliation of the Custodian’s monthly fund valuations with Manager reports
As the Senior Fund Accountant you will have 2+ years’ experience and ideally be a part qualified accountant (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). Experience in private equity an advantage.
If you are interested in the Senior Fund Accountant role, please apply today or contact Aaron Spratt on the details provided.